2022-2023 Elected Junior Board
Elidi Lawson ~ Junior Board President
Hannah Leininger ~ Vice President
Brooklynn Allen ~ Christensen ~ Secretary
Anne Stephens ~ Treasurer
A Junior Board can give skaters an opportunity to develop leadership skills, provide service to others and become effective, active members. Some positions can include president, vice president, treasurer, secretary, historian, and members-at-large.
Specific Duties for Junior Board Members include:
• Conduct monthly meetings
• Organize and host club events: holiday Parties, charity events to support local organizations, organize games and activities for the younger skaters during club events, recognize club skaters during Regionals, Sectionals, and Championships, etc.
• Charity events to support local organizations
• Create a mentor program through Learn to Skate USA and younger skaters
• Organize fundraisers for the club
• Providing valuable feedback to the
Board of Directors
• Strengthen friendships within the club
• Gain volunteer hours for both the club