What is the Competition Team?
The Utah Figure Skating Club Competition Team started in September 2022. This competitive team is centered on commitment, consistency, and community. The goal for this program is to train and help prepare skaters who are interested in competing in not only local, but out of state competitions. The competitive team complements the skaters existing private lessons with a structured team atmosphere that includes on and off ice group lessons
Competition Team Goals
With this program, our focus is making sure that our skaters have a strong foundation for success. Skaters work with coaches of different specialties, including skating skills, choreography, jumps and spins. This ensures that all the components of a figure skating program are addressed. The group classes of our program play an important role by allowing our skaters to build friendships and have training teammates that help them through the challenges of pursuing an elite level of competition.
Competition Team Fees
• $50 registration fee (one time annual fee)
|Option A||Option B|
|Early Bird Sign-up is $160 a month||$100 monthly|
|$175 monthly if registered or transferred after Sep 1st||$150 Out of state Buy-out|
Fees are due the first day of each month
• $25 late payment fees
Expenses paid by athletes/family
• Travel & hotel
• Competition fees
• Coach competition expenses
• Team Jacket
• Team Uniforms
• Performance costumes
Who can Join?
• Active Utah FSC member
• Must have obtained Pre-Freestyle level or above (see the become a skater page for more details on the skating levels)
• Sr Comp team members are age 12+ & Jr Comp team members are age 11 or younger.
Required Commitments for Joining the Team
• Must attend 1 out of state competition
• Membership is from September or first month started to May - No refunds or withdrawals from the program
• Support competition team fundraiser events
NOTE: You will be asked to agree to the commitments during checkout.
• Payments are set up as a subscription process and are auto withdrawn on the 1st of the month to the saved card
• Transaction fees apply to all purchases
• Note, after September 1st You get charged for the full month you register in. For example if you register on October 29th you will be paying for the full month of October and will be billed again on Nov 1st.
2024 List of Competitions / Events
Have an Account?
You must login or create an account to register for programs.
Please note that if our system detects more than 30 minutes of inactivity in your browser, your registration spots will no longer be reserved and you will need to begin again.
Having difficulty finding a program? Use the side menu options to filter the displayed programs.